Thursday, August 30, 2012

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I got a phone.

Actually, let me try that again:
I GOT A PHONE!!!!!!11111!!11

It's a blue Nokia phone with buttons. No touchscreen. No built-in camera. No internet access.

Seriously. Buttons. About 15 of them. Numbers 0-9, *, #, Left, Right, Call, Hang-up and Square. Ok, that's 17. 

It's pretty much the "baby's first cell phone" Nokia phone we all had in 2003. But unlike 2003, it cost S$65. Also, unlike 2003, the Nokia ringtone now comes in a lovely acoustic/Spanish guitar version. Which I quickly changed.

So I'm still feeling the pain of not having internet access in my hand and at my disposal at all times, but I'm at least able to call and text.

I'm not even going to complain about the fact that I dont have a full keyboard and have to hit the 3 button 3 times to get the letter F. Or that I still can't figure out how to do punctuation. I'm just glad to have returned to the world of the phoned.

No comments: